Final Project

 This is it...finals time! (That made it seem like I'm excited for this time of year...I'm not). Our last assignment is to create a little portfolio of our work from this semester and write a little bit about each piece. I'm excited to see what I've done put together and to see if there are any themes or reoccurring styles within my work, but again I find myself beefing with InDesign over the different templates they offer. We're technically allowed to use whatever template we want, but all the ones offered aren't fitting my ~vision~ and I refuse to pay for new templates, so I'm going to have to make it work.

On another note, I was writing a paper about the movie Everything, Everywhere, All At Once (yes I did cry while watching and again wile writing the paper), but I came across the fact that the movie and all its effects were put together in Premiere Pro, not some fancy editing software, so I thought that was super interesting. It also makes me realize how accessible these programs are, and that you don't need super expensive, hard to use programs to make something amazing (Oscar winning). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie Movie

Photo Collage

Avatar: Way of Water