Final Thoughts

I decided to take this class simply because it was a pre-requisite for other classes that I might want to take in the future. However, I'm really glad I stuck with it, because I really didn't want to in the beginning. Learning new stuff and sharing creative work is always very hard for me (I worry a lot about what other people think), so I really wasn't sure that I wanted to stay in this class, but I realized that I had the opportunity to gain a new skill, something that could really help me in any future career I pick. My favorite program to use was Photoshop, but even though I wasn't any good at Illustrator, it motivates me to learn more about how to use it, so I can be really skilled at it. Yeah, some things about the process might be tedious, like cleaning up lines in Photoshop to be excessively precise, or hand-placing all the points in Illustrator to trace an image (I cannot figure out a better way to do that), but at the end it all can come together to create something really cool, and I created work this year that I would be proud to show others. The work I created this year also gave me inspiration for other projects I might want to take on, so I'm excited to see what I get to do moving forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie Movie

Photo Collage

Avatar: Way of Water