Final Project Pt. 2

 Today was the last day of class, and we didn't present our portfolios, but I'll put my favorite page of it here: 


I just really like having both images in the same style and seeing how they both came together. This was also when I was so hesitant at the start of the semester to use Photoshop and now that I'm looking back on it, I realize that I made a pretty cool image right off the bat. I did notice a theme of cool color tones throughout some of my work, but I think it was pretty much killed by my last, bright hot pink image. I will say it is pretty difficult sizing and getting pictures to frame in Indesign without them being stretched or shrunk, but I think I did well at getting them together and looking normal. It was also nice to write about each piece after the fact, since you notice things about them that you might not have before, and you can see how you've grown and learned to work with the different Adobe programs. I didn't include the resume because it didn't seem very artsy or image-like (if that makes sense), and I wanted the portfolio to consist of things that I created, not just a form that I filled out and changed the colors on. Overall, I had a good time putting this together, and will definitely be trying to use the Adobe suite over my summer break. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barbie Movie

Photo Collage

Avatar: Way of Water