InDesign Resume

 This week we started working with InDesign, and in class we started a resume with one of the templates. I already had a resume, and I assume most of us did, but it was still some work to copy all the information into the template, and it was pretty tedious switching between the different colors and commands. 

I'm also not too sure what the purpose of InDesign is. Like, Photoshop is for editing pictures, Illustrator is more for creating and drawing and such, but if we're just putting together different documents in InDesign, can't we do that with literally anything else? Like we could do that with Adobe Acrobat or Canva or even Google Office. Maybe I missed something when it was being discussed but I'm not 100% sure why InDesign is such a big deal. I guess we'll find out when I start using it for the next assignment and the final. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo Collage

Overture, The Artwork of the Future, &Theater, Circus, Variety

Intro to Illustrator